So you'd like our help with VA Disability? Here's how you get started.
We are accepting new clients but we respectfully ask that you not drop in without an appointment if you've never worked with us. If you would like our assistance, please follow the steps below to aid us in bringing you onboard and adding you to our queue:
- Schedule your free initial consultation. In response, our client intake manager will follow up with you ahead of your scheduled appointment to ensure that you gather the necessary documentation.
- Complete and mail VA Form 21-0966 to your Regional Office if you do not currently have an active "Intent to File" submitted.
Establishes your Effective Date (“back-pay” date) so your claim doesn’t lose time as you wait in our queue, asnwe prepare your case or as you pursue your case elsewhere.
- If you do not have a full set of your service medical and personnel records, click here and follow the instructions for requesting the records or schedule a records retrieval session to have us assist you with the acquiring your military medical and personnel records as well as your prior VA claim rating decisions.
It is recommended that you add the following email addresses to your email contacts —
We welcome existing clients to visit us in-office and we are available Monday through Wednesday each week (except holidays and scheduled closings). No appointment. Just come. We do ask that clients follow the guidance below:
- Check the website before each and every visit to verify our availability for that given week. We'll have a message posted on our homepage that will confirm our availability
- You can also mail correspondence to us. If you choose to do so, please make a copy — don't send originals. Mail correspondence should be sent to Veterans Pavilion, 7072 NC Highway 751, Suite 104, Durham, NC 27707.
- You can email documents to us (in PDF format) to us at
- If the VA has compensated you for a case that we prepared and you would like to submit payment, you can do so Online at veteranpavilion.com/payments; or by mailing a check or money order (payable to Veterans Pavilion) to
7072 NC Highway 751, Suite 104
Durham, NC 27707
Do not mail cash
We truly thank you for allowing us to serve you and we remain committed to our mission!