As we've learned more about COVID-19, how it spreads, who's most vulnerable and how it impacts those that contract it, we've had to take a critical look at our processes and procedures. We now understand that COVID-19 is most harmful to those 60+ years old with underlying medical conditions. This demographic describes a significant portion of our client base. What’s more, traditionally, we service a very large client base and usually host large crowds that come seeking our help. With these concerns in mind, we are taking precaution to protect clients, staff and the public from the spread of Coronavirus. Please read the ENTIRE list that follows:
- Our office in Durham is once again seeing clients in person. There are significant changes however.
- We have moved. We are now located at 7072 NC Highway 751, Ste 104, Durham, NC 27707.
- PRIOR TO EVERY VISIT, please take a moment to visit our website's office hours and procedures page as our hours and availability will vary from week to week.
- NEW CLIENTS — We are accepting new clients but the process has changed. We ask that you not come in at this time. We are asking that those that would like to work with us to please complete the New Client Intake Form at http://veteranspavilion.com/new-client-intake-form. We'll follow up with you. Be patient. Due to COVID-19, we have a wait list that's currently about 90 days. To establish and protect the effective date of any new claim, we recommend that you submit an Intent to File (VA Form 21-0966) to your state's VA Regional Office. This will ensure that no monies are forfeited while you are waiting to be accommodated by the Veterans Pavilion or figuring out another route to finding help with your claim.
EXISTING CLIENTS — you can visit but please visit our website's office hours and procedures page as our hours and availability will vary from week to week. Existing clients can also engage with us via email. We ask that you email new documents and claim correspondence to us at
- If you have been compensated due to help we've provided to you and would like to submit payment to Veterans Pavilion you can do so online at http://veteranspavilion.com/payments or send payment payable to Veterans Pavilion to 7072 NC Highway 751, Suite 104, Durham, NC 27707..
- While we are dedicated to the task of serving you, the demands on us are great. Prior to making an email inquiry, consider whether your questions are already addressed on the website.
- This plan is fluid and may change as the nature of the crisis may require additional accommodation. Please nonitor our website for the latest on how the crisis impacts our operations. Thanks.